Welcome to Two Oceans Slope Soarers
We are a committed group of slope soarers who spend our spare time flying some the most beautiful slopes in the world with Radio Controlled model aircraft. Based in Cape Town, South Africa, and specifically the southern end of the Cape Peninsula, we are blessed with stunning views over Table Bay, Chapmans Peak, Kommetjie and False Bay.
The Cape Peninsula is host to a fair amount of wind, so we are never short of lift and time in the air.
We are dedicated to the growth of the fantastic pastime of slope soaring, the enjoyment thereof, and the great comradery offered by our families and friends. The preservation of the environment in which our pastime takes place is of great importance to ensure that future slope soarers will be ensured the same great flying sites that we are able to enjoy.
If you would like to venture into R/C model slope soaring, or are an accomplished pilot, please do not hesitate to contact us and enjoy a day on the slopes with us.
Advantages of joining the club:
- Access to the clubs Whats App Group. Find out where and when we are all flying provided the wind is up.
- Access to the clubs library which is full of interesting RC Glider Books and DVD's
- Club builds and workshops
- It's always more fun flying with friends
- FREE tuition from experienced instructors